Saturday, July 20, 2013

Babies

I seems like everyone around me is having a baby these days. My sister had a baby girl in January, three people in my department are pregnant at work, and one of my best friends, k, is having a baby in October. K is a knitter too and this is the first time I get to knit baby things for a knitter's baby, so I went all out a made a baby set with a sweater, hat, and booties.  She doesn't want to know the sex of the baby until it is born, so I tried to make it unisex.

The yarn is Malabrigo Rios, which I am in love with. The color is "Ravelry Red." The sweater pattern is from Pickles and can be found here.  The hat uses "Perfect fit baby hat" pattern by Heidi Mikitish and can be found here.  The booties are "Simple seamless baby botties" with pattern found on the "Blog of Joy" here.







No comments:

Post a Comment