Monday, April 23, 2012

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week Day 1: Color 3KCBWDAY1

3KCBWDAY1
     Thanks to Eskimimi Makes blog for hosting knitting and crochet blog week.  This is the 3rd annual knitting and crochet blog week and my first time to participate in anything like this.  Hopefully I can make it the whole week!  Today is about color.  Sometimes I wish my yarn matched a bit more.  I tend to just pick colors I like when I am picking out yarn and not always thinking about projects.  Therefore my yarn does not always go together and is a bit random.
     Recently my boyfriend found me the perfect yarn storage at Lowe's to display my stash in my living room.

You can find the storage containers here.  I got 3 of them and lined them up.


Here is my latest color work project.  It has gotten too big to take with me so I don't work on it too much.  The pattern is from one of my favorite blogs, Attic24.  I hope to have it done by winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment